Bitsbox Classroom Box 8: Incrementing and Screen Interactions
Teach incrementing and screen interactions!
Each box includes 10 sets of 12 supercards (120 total cards!), 30 sheets of fun stickers, and a Teacher's Guide.
Perfect for classrooms, scout troops, homeschool groups, and after school programs! Classroom boxes build on each other over time, introducing more complicated coding projects and coding commands as you go. We recommend starting with Box 1: Coordinates.
The projects inside this sports-themed box provide practice using arrays and simple array commands.
The Teacher’s Guide explains the use of incrementing and the Bitsbox touch, touching, and untouch commands. There’s also a glossary for each coding project detailing project complexity, coding concepts included, instructions on how to use the app, suggestions to alter the app, and a URL to see the app in action.
This box includes 10 copies of the following 12 supercards:
- 1 Cover card: An index of all the coding projects in the set
- 6 coding projects
- Bullseye!: Archery's way more fun with unlimited arrows!
- Batter Up: The pitches come fast and furious.
- Stop the Clock: Build your own stopwatch.
- Nothin' but Net!: How many free throws can you shoot in a row?
- Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!: Out maneuver the defenders to score as many goals as you can.
- Super Slap Shot: Challenge a friend!
- 2 challenge apps: Challenge your kids to write their own apps! We provide descriptions and lots of hints.
- Count this!: Tap to keep track of your achievements.
- Nothin But Net 2: Keepin' Score!: Make you game even cooler with a scoreboard!
- 2 Tips and Tricks cards: Step-by-step examples that reinforce these concepts.
- How do I make a scoreboard?
- How do I make a grid?
- 1 Stamps and Fills card: Dozens of amazing sports graphics in print form for easy reference