Bitsbox Classroom Box 6: find and forEach
Teach the find and .forEach commands with this coding concept box!
Each box includes 10 sets of 12 supercards (120 total cards!), 30 sheets of fun stickers, and a Teacher's Guide.
Perfect for classrooms, scout troops, homeschool groups, and after school programs! Classroom boxes build on each other over time, introducing more complicated coding projects and coding commands as you go. We recommend starting with Box 1: Coordinates.
The projects inside this underwater-themed box provide practice using loops and the find and forEach commands.
The Teacher’s Guide explains the use of loops and the Bitsbox find and forEach commands. There’s also a glossary for each coding project detailing project complexity, coding concepts included, instructions on how to use the app, suggestions to alter the app, and a URL to see the app in action.
This box includes 10 copies of the following 12 supercards:
- 1 Cover card: An index of all the coding projects in the set
- 6 coding projects
- Starfish Disco: It's a sea creature soiree!
- Bubble Trouble: Draw streams of beautiful bubbles that magically pop all at once!
- Psychedelic Seahorse: This crazy spinning animation is far out, dude.
- Narwhals Love Donuts: Help your narwhal catch dessert!
- Holy Mackerel!: Tap to catch fish. Be careful not to run out of taps!
- Mermaids vs Sharks: What happens when sharks go bowling for mermaids?
- 2 challenge apps: Challenge your kids to write their own apps! We provide descriptions and lots of hints.
- Sea Serpent Dance Party: Who says you need legs to bust a move?
- Fabulous Fish Tank: Build your own amazing aquarium!
- 2 Tips and Tricks cards: Step-by-step examples that reinforce these concepts.
- How do I explode a bunch of stamps when I tap the screen?
- How do I make a whole bunch of things move around randomly?
- 1 Stamps and Fills card: Dozens of amazing underwater graphics in print form for easy reference
This is a one-time product and will not renew.