Bitsbox Classroom Box 7: Arrays and Simple Array Commands
Teach arrays and simple array commands!
Each box includes 10 sets of 12 supercards (120 total cards!), 30 sheets of fun stickers, and a Teacher's Guide.
Perfect for classrooms, scout troops, homeschool groups, and after school programs! Classroom boxes build on each other over time, introducing more complicated coding projects and coding commands as you go. We recommend starting with Box 1: Coordinates.
The projects inside this monster-themed box provide practice using arrays and simple array commands.
The Teacher’s Guide explains the use of arrays and the Bitsbox push and .length commands. There’s also a glossary for each coding project detailing project complexity, coding concepts included, instructions on how to use the app, suggestions to alter the app, and a URL to see the app in action.
This box includes 10 copies of the following 12 supercards:
- 1 Cover card: An index of all the coding projects in the set
- 6 coding projects
- Chatty Chomper: Monsters say the craziest things!
- Build-A-Beast Workshop: Tap to invent hilarious hybrid creatures!
- Freaky Facebook: Create the craziest social network you'll ever see!
- Despicable Derby: Tap to start the race and cheer for your favorite.
- Slimy Secrets: Draw secret pictures and messages and watch Mr. Slime reveal them!
- Save the World: Only you can save our world from the alien menace.
- 2 challenge apps: Challenge your kids to write their own apps! We provide descriptions and lots of hints.
- Splatter Mania: Never ending splats!
- Drag Racer: Who are you rooting for?
- 2 Tips and Tricks cards: Step-by-step examples that reinforce these concepts.
- How do I start and stop a loop?
- How do I show a random message from a list I create?
- 1 Stamps and Fills card: Dozens of amazing monster graphics in print form for easy reference