Bitsbox Classroom Box 9: Logical Operators and Conditionals
Teach logical operators and conditionals!
Each box includes 10 sets of 12 supercards (120 total cards!), 30 sheets of fun stickers, and a Teacher's Guide.
Perfect for classrooms, scout troops, homeschool groups, and after school programs! Classroom boxes build on each other over time, introducing more complicated coding projects and coding commands as you go. We recommend starting with Box 1: Coordinates.
The projects inside this art-themed box provide practice using arrays and simple array commands.
The Teacher’s Guide explains the use of logical operators and the Bitsbox line, box, and circle commands. There’s also a glossary for each coding project detailing project complexity, coding concepts included, instructions on how to use the app, suggestions to alter the app, and a URL to see the app in action.
This box includes 10 copies of the following 12 supercards:
- 1 Cover card: An index of all the coding projects in the set
- 6 coding projects
- Mirror Mirror: You won't be able to stop drawing amazing mirrored pictures!
- Rainbow Writer: Draw with ever-changing colors!
- Boxy Draw: Paint amazing pictures with brightly-colored boxes!
- Rock Paper Scissors: The epic battle continues...
- Art Thief: Steal the Mona Lisa. Watch out for lasers.
- Sketch 'n Etch: We replaced those two silly white knobs with four awesome real buttons!
- 2 challenge apps: Challenge your kids to write their own apps! We provide descriptions and lots of hints.
- Multicolor Headache: Tap to generate a new random color every time.
- Five Alarm Freakout: Be a local hero!
- 2 Tips and Tricks cards: Step-by-step examples that reinforce these concepts.
- How do I make a stamp dance forever?
- How do I confine my drawing to a section of the screen?
- How do I made an awesome two-person drawing app?
- How do I create my own colors?
- 1 Stamps and Fills card: Dozens of amazing art graphics in print form for easy reference